The Outpatient Department of the UHM is an invaluable service providing a facility for patients to be referred to a specialist consultant.Several examinations are carried out, and many types of tests can be performed if required
- Blood tests, x-rays, echocardiogram, EKG, CT Scan, MRI...
- All Results will be discussed with the patient without the need for admitting the patient
- If however, following consultation, admission to hospital is required it can be arranged directly from the Outpatient Department
- The OPD is also designed for some ambulatory Care procedures
- Medical and surgical review following a previous very short In hospital stay
- The department works with a dedicated specialized staff, five days a week and some clinics closed only in the evening.
- Overseas patient can be assessed in our Out Patient Department
- In order to precise subsequent medical or surgical process through a planned admission pathway
- Any Out Patient assessment will be charged the same day in Euros
- Payment can be made by CASH, VISA CARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS